Sharon Collins joined the Commonwealth Bank in 2012 in Executive and Campus Talent Acquisition, before moving into Enterprise Services HR where she manages the Organisational Development team whose role is to develop and implement culture, diversity, talent, leadership and capability strategies, aligned to the business and people strategies of customers for Enterprise Services.
Sharon is responsible for creating an inclusive working environment, building future talent through Commonwealth Bank’s graduate programs and engaging with the community to drive positive change through education, innovation and good business practice. This includes:
- Supporting the business to develop diversity and inclusion strategies to build its workforce
- Partnering with BUHR and Group OD to implement strategies to enhance and retain talent
- Developing the business’ leading ES graduate program to build the future workforce
- Influencing the STEM conversation and providing industry insight to support educators to create pathways into meaningful careers
- Holding events such as Wired for Wonder and Innovation Forums to extend industry partnerships
- Engaging staff in the business’ corporate social responsibility program, ES and the Community, by creating opportunities to volunteer and fundraise
At the Sydney ACS Seminars, Sharon will be discussing the future of work and the new emerging jobs within the banking and finance sector, followed by round table discussions where attendees can learn more about the career pathway opportunities at Commonwealth Bank.